The parties referred to in these Terms of Service shall be defined as follows:
a) Owner, Us, We: The Owner, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. srimply, Owner, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Owner, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Owner.
b) You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout these Terms of Service with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, the term "User" or "you" shall mean any natural or legal person who person is accessing the Website. The term '"Your" shall be construed accordingly.
c) Parties: Collectively, the parties to these Terms of Service (the Owner and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed these Terms of Service and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, please leave the Website immediately. The Owner only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if You assent to these Terms of Service. Further, based on the Services obtained by a User, additional terms and conditions in respect of the specific Services may apply, which shall be deemed an agreement between the Users and the Owner.
3) ABOUT THE SITE The Website is an online store which carries out sale of the following: Media & Communications, Advertising, Consulting, and more. We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the products on the Website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time. The Website does not screen or censor the users who register on and access the Website. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes without infringing the rights or restricting the use of this Website by any third party.
4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE The Owner may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Owner, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services ("Owner Materials"). Subject to these Terms of Service, the Owner grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Owner Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Owner Materials may not be used for any other purpose and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of these Terms of Service. You agree not to collect contact information of other Users from the Website or download or copy any information by means of unsolicited access so as to communicate directly with them or for any reason whatsoever. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the Website and You agree that you shall not bypass any measures used by the Owner to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Owner are the property of the Owner, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property ("Owner IP"). You agree that the Owner owns all right, title and interest in and to the Owner IP and that You will not use the Owner IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Owner IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Owner.
6) PAYMENT & FEES Should You register for any of the paid Services on this website or purchase any product or service on this website, You agree to pay Us the specific monetary amounts required for that product or those Services. These monetary amounts ("Fees") will be described to You during Your account registration and/or confirmation process. The final amount required for payment will be shown to You immediately prior to purchase. We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the products on the Website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time.
7) ACCEPTABLE USE You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services or general business of the Owner. a) You further agree not to use the Website or Services: I) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights; II) To violate any intellectual property rights of the Owner or any third party; III) To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another; IV) To perpetrate any fraud; V) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme; VI) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material; VII) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group; VIII) To unlawfully gather information about others. You are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, whether knowingly or unknowingly; (d) to violate any local, federal or international law, statute, ordinance or regulation; ((e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information or any content which is defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful, harassing, indecent, abusive, obscene, or lewd and lascivious or pornographic, or exploits minors in any way or assists in human trafficking or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or any other party's use of the Website; (j) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (l) to personally threaten or has the effect of personally threatening other Users. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses. The Company has the full authority to review all content posted by Users on the Website. You acknowledge that the Website is not responsible or liable and does not control the content of any information that may be posted to the Website by You or other User of the Website and you are solely responsible for the same. You agree that You shall not upload, post, or transmit any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as, the intellectual property of another party). You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations concerning your use of the Website and further agree that you will not transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that are abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8) COMMUNICATION You understand that each time uses the Website in any manner, you agree to these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that you are interested in availing and purchasing the Services that you have selected and consent to receive communications via phone or electronic records from the Website including e-mail messages telling you about products and services offered by the Website (or its affiliates and partners) and understanding your requirements. Communication can also be by posting any notices on the Website. You agree that the communications sent to You by the Website shall not be construed as spam or bulk under any law prevailing in any country where such communication is received.
9) AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING The Owner, through the Website and Services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby the Owner receives a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. The Owner may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation.
10) PRIVACY INFORMATION Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the Owner to use Your information in India and any other country where We may operate. a) Information We May Collect or Receive: Depending on how You use Our Website or Services, We may receive information from external applications You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others. b) How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our website. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers, including other marketers. c) How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser.
11) SALE OF GOODS/SERVICES The Owner may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Owner undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, the Owner does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk. If You are unhappy with a service being sold on Our Website, You may request a refund. We will make reimbursements for returns without undue delay, and not later than: (i) 30 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or (ii) (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or (iii) if there were no goods supplied, 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
12) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY You agree not to undertake any of the following actions: a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services; b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
13) DATA LOSS The Owner does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
14) INDEMNIFICATION You agree to defend and indemnify the Owner and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of these Terms of Service, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Owner shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defence if the Owner wishes.
15) SPAM POLICY You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Owner's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
16) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT The Owner may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that the Owner is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to from Our Website.
17) MODIFICATION & VARIATION The Owner may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify these Terms of Service. You agree that the Owner has the right to modify these Terms of Service or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to these Terms of Service are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of these Terms of Service unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of these Terms of Service. a) To the extent any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of these Terms of Service shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent. b) You agree to routinely monitor these Terms of Service and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of these Terms of Service to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of these Terms of Service. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to these Terms of Service is a manifestation of Your continued assent to these Terms of Service. c) In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these Terms of Service, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
18) ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
19) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS The Owner may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Owner shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
20) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION The Owner may terminate these Terms of Service with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Owner specifically reserves the right to terminate these Terms of Service if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Owner or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate these Terms of Service at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. Please keep in mind that any outstanding fees will still be due even after termination of Your account. At the termination of these Terms of Service, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
22) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY The Owner is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Owner arising from or relating to these Terms of Service 88 8828225 22 252 828825 22 88. 2888 (852228 822 55258525 2282) 25 252 522522 825 2585 22 252 88225 82 252 8582 885 (5) 222258. 5588 8282822 5228828 22 522 525 588 885828 82 825, 828855822, 852 222 8828225 22, 8282 2522828 25 52822528, 8228285222858 25 25282882 5525228, 2228822282, 825882 885888822, 25555, 25 22528 22 522 2825.
23) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
a) LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to these Terms of Service shall be in the English language.
b) JURISDICTION, VENUE & GOVERNING LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of India shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of these Terms of Service, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Owner, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under these Terms of Service is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or similar doctrine.
c) 8555282585: 5588 825222222, 25 252 582528 2552225 525252525, 252 222 82 58882225, 8285, 825825 25 225258882 25528225525 82 85282 25 2552 82 825. 552585 25282 52528 22 5258882, 25 252 582528 2552225 525252525, 82 58882225, 8285, 825825 25 225258882 25528225525 82 252 88225, 252 582528 525 88588882828 22 252 88225 8888 8825 525 82552 22 522 588822228, 55282882552258, 8588288258 525 252852258.
d) SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force.
e) NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
f) HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under these Terms of Service are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of these Terms of Service.
g) NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of these Terms of Service. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
h) 28885 2885585: 552 88225 88 222 885882 225 522 2588552 22 2252252 552 22 855828 822225 828 5258225882 8222528 828855822, 852 222 8828225 22, 5828 22 225, 5828 22 88888 55252582828, 5828 22 28882552 55252582828, 58228, 228552228, 5828 22 252552 525 2525558 588582258, 525 22525 5828 85885 252 82 552 22 5222528222 8858528252828.
i) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under these Terms of Service, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: email@example.com.